CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lock Birth Timeline

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Lock Loops


Ok, so I was a bit bummed out about the state of the ends of my hair, so I went on a mini shopping spree. Ordered myself some Lock Loops and a few Loc Socks . Still waiting on the loc socks, but my lock loops did arrive (rather quickly I may add.) I used about 13 locks per curler and got super tight curls...Too tight. I think I would like it if I wasn't having a bad lupus flare which made my face super puffy... Will post more as the days go on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think you look cute and your hair looks gorgeous here. :)

foxydiva said...

Awwww thanks. My face was looking all puffy and swollen due to a medical condition, so I really wasn't feeling it. It could have just been my mood though. You know those "I don't feel like the diva I was yesterday days" But maybe I will revisit this style soon!!!