CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lock Birth Timeline

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Month Nine/Organix Shampoo Review





Hello blog land. Here I am in month 9 of my sisterlocks and not much exciting to report. Doesn't seem like I have had much happen as far as growth or any definitive locking. I am getting more and more white bulbs as well as greys and really itching to throw some color on these bad girls, but know I should wait until I am fully locked.

I have did try a new shampoo. Organix Pomegranate and Green Tea. It is not completely natural so I was very hesitant to try it due to my pet peeve of pseudo organic or natural products trying to pass. But this smelled so good, I had to try it. My hair actually liked it. Nice and full after my wash and my scalp wasn't dry.

It's priced right too. At $6.99 a bottle you can find it at your neighborhood Walgreens. They are even clearing out the White Tea Grapeseed formula, so you can pick it up for $3.99, but in the store only.

Here are some after shampoo pics after I twisted the front down. I didn't use the conditioner, but will review it if I do.

0 comments: