CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Lock Birth Timeline

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Month Three w pics






Hello Blogland. It's been a while and I apologize for that, but school has been whipping my royal foxy behind. The school I attend operates on a quarter system and since I have a propensity to be a slacker as the school session rolls on, I opted to take 1 full term course and 2 mini 5 week courses. One at the beginning of the semester and one at the end.

Which means that no only is one entire semester of work crammed into a quarter, its condensed into five weeks!! Is there any wonder I am finding gray hairs in places I shouldn't be finding gray hairs? But that's another post entirely.

Anywho, I am on month three, yippie!!! My last retightening was on April 30, was about five weeks from my last appointment and took a little under two hours. I have about three locks on the right side of my kitchen that constantly slip. I don't know if this is because I sleep on this side and my sleep bonnet rubs against it when I turn, but the other side is locking up just fine.

A few days ago I woke up and looked in the mirror and was like, dang I gotta leave the lock loops alone until my hair gets longer. Then I remembered, hey, I haven't set my hair in over a month. Good old shrinkage. My hair has constricted to about half its install length. The ends are swelling and budding, OMG, wait, I'm in the next stage of locking!!! Cool. I actually like it a bit better, I can truly freestyle and not have my head looking confusing. Now, if I can just keep my mother from yanking at the "knots in yo head," all would be well.

Photos to Come, but busy packing for Vegas, Phantom, here I come!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn girl, from the sounds of it, your hair is well on the way in the locking process, and so quickly too. Good for you! Hope to see some pics soon too.

foxydiva said...

LOL I hope so @ Chinue, either that or my hair has been possessed by the shrinky dinks. I swear I go on a diet and start working out, only thing that shrinks is ma dang hair. Should have pics this weekend :D

Shavonne said...

I can't wait to see your pictures. I'm almost ready! I'm almost ready!